Author Topic: What It's Like Working At LinkedIn's Silicon Valley Offices  (Read 3409 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
I thought some of our more techy members might enjoy this.

http://www.businessinsider.com/linkedins-office-tour-2014-6?op=1

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Daniel
Re: What It's Like Working At LinkedIn's Silicon Valley Offices
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 07:20:58 PM »
That makes me jealous and sad.
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2014, 08:36:47 PM »
I don't know if you or any others here are musicians, but if so you probably are familiar with Sweetwater, a large pro-gear music company in Fort Wayne, IN.  They have a retail outlet in their warehouse complex, but they are primarily mail order and have a huge sales force.  The inside of the place is very nice, kind of like a small-scale Google or Apple or M$.  They have a great cafeteria for the workers, and all sorts of game machines and stuff in their play area for their employees.  Looks like it would be a nice place to work if you lived in the Fort Wayne area.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 11:04:53 AM »
i thought my work was cool! we have xbox one in the break room with a slushie machine, popcorn machine, and cotton candy machine, we have a grill outside for grilling in summer and have a pretty relaxed attitude internally. linkedin's amenities maked me very jelly