Author Topic: Don't let this happen to you  (Read 3443 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Don't let this happen to you
« on: June 25, 2014, 09:50:25 AM »
LYNNWOOD, Wash. -- A man was shot in the testicles Sunday afternoon after a gun in his waistband accidentally discharged.  The man was shopping at the Lowe's hardware store in Lynnwood around 12:30 p.m. when the gun went off.

Man accidentally shoots self in testicles

A Vallejo teenager allegedly shot himself in the testicles Thursday afternoon.  The gun is still outstanding, and the teen has not been cooperative.

Vallejo teen shoots his own testicles

PORT ST. LUCIE, Florida (WTSP) - A teenager is recovering after he shot himself in the penis and testicle while cleaning a gun he just bought.

Man accidentally shoots off his penis and testicle

CHANDLER, Ariz. – A Chandler man accidentally shot himself in the penis with his girlfriend's little pink pistol.  Joshua Seto, 27, was tucking the little gun – reportedly a Taurus 380 Compact Pistol – into his waistband as he walked toward the store with his girlfriend, Cara Christopher.  The gun went off. The bullet hit Seto's penis and continued through his left thigh.

Man shoots self in penis with girlfriend’s pink pistol

OKLAHOMA CITY —A metro man looking to sell a gun he had recently purchased accidentally shot himself in the groin on Saturday when he tried to make sure the weapon worked properly.

Man testing gun accidentally shoots self in groin

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
Re: Don't let this happen to you
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 10:30:05 AM »
and this is why we have holsters. i like my testicles and dont wish to shoot them off lol

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Don't let this happen to you
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 10:36:46 AM »
Don't Mexican carry a Glock or any gun that lacks a frame mounted safety. I'd honestly be hesitant to carry a round in the chamber, if I had no choice but to mexican carry.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 10:54:25 AM »
Don't Mexican carry a Glock or any gun that lacks a frame mounted safety. I'd honestly be hesitant to carry a round in the chamber, if I had no choice but to mexican carry.

i have multiple holsters for various ways of carrying. i shouldnt have to mexican style it up any time soon

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 01:42:43 PM »
Isn't there some safety rule or something about don't point the muzzle at anything you don't want to destroy? 

Maybe I dreamt it one night!

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 02:03:47 PM »
its a common sense and basic gun safety practice to do so.

if you dont plan on destroying it. dont aim your firearm at it. finger off triger til you are ready to destroy, etc stuff like that

Offline Jeff

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 05:26:52 PM »
Poor Joshua, now all his friends can say "HA! you shot your dick off with a PINK GUN!"

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Daniel
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2014, 11:10:47 PM »
<insert obligatory premature discharge comment here>
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36