Author Topic: Accidental Shooting at Gun Show  (Read 10546 times)

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Daniel
Accidental Shooting at Gun Show
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2014, 02:11:50 PM »
Wait, I thought our firearms were the phallic symbols. Oh well, guess I better sell them all and buy another computer.
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Re: Accidental Shooting at Gun Show
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2014, 02:53:46 PM »
Well well, this turned into a contest of who has the oldest dick.

I have the attention span of a...oh, squirrel!

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2014, 07:40:36 PM »
Tandy. 8088. Boot from two 51/4s
I built my own TRS80 clone... actually soldered the chips on the board :)

There was a local guy that wrote an OS for the TRS80.  I decompiled the OS (written is basic IRC), and discovered several ladies names and phone numbers :)

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2014, 09:13:52 PM »
I have the attention span of a...oh, squirrel!

NSFW:

How many kids with ADHD does it take to screw in a light bulb?  Let's go RIDE BIKES!!!!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 11:08:40 PM by linux203 »
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36

Offline Jeff

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2014, 10:03:39 PM »
that video....... WHAT did I just watch?

Don't you hate it when you read a forum post and just go WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline Pond Scum

• MOC Lifetime Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Glenn
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2014, 10:06:09 PM »
Okay, I didn't want to have to do this...

IBM System/360 mainframe using Hollerith cards (that's punch cards to you neophytes), Fortran IV, 1974.  Using a live terminal was a privilege.  ARPAnet was relatively new. The internet was years off.

Lol.   Nice try there puppy!  1972, IBM 1130, Fortran IV, real "core" memory, and of course the punch cards.  No such thing as a live terminal anywhere around.  It really paid to be friends with the girl that worked in the computer room after school ...... you could be sure to get your program run before you went home.  It was always a b***h to get to school in the morning and find some stinking syntax error and have to punch another card and wait another day for it to run again.  Thanks to those dang punch cards I learned to type about 25 words/minute WITHOUT mistakes!   Slow with no mistakes beat fast with errors any day of the week!   :)

Well well, this turned into a contest of who has the oldest dick.

Lol!  I win .... I guess!    :-\

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2014, 11:09:18 PM »
that video....... WHAT did I just watch?

SQUIRREL!!!