Author Topic: From Dowagiac/Cass County  (Read 3017 times)

Offline redskin

• ...our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.
From Dowagiac/Cass County
« on: July 18, 2010, 10:42:27 AM »
Howdy Folks.

I'm a student at Southwestern Michigan College (studying to be a police officer, of all things) and member of the Pokagon Band of Potawatomi Indians. If you might know me through those things, PM me! :) I am the campus leader for Students for Concealed Carry on Campus here, and the President/Founder of our College Republicans (I am far more conservative though).

I carry everyday, a Smith & Wesson SW99 Compact openly on my belt. My work sends me daily throughout southwest Michigan and I can earnestly say I would choose to live no where else in the world.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all.
A man's country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers and woods, but a principle; and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.

anetsprungen

Re: From Dowagiac/Cass County
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 06:44:54 AM »
Welcome!  Some of us were in the neighborhood Saturday, along I-94 near Hartford, doing our duty with the Adopt-a-Highway litter cleanup.

The majority of forum members are from the South East Region but we do have a growing number in the South West Region.  Each week a few more people register and some of them ultimately join MOC, Inc.

Roy
 8)

Offline redskin

• ...our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 11:14:00 AM »
Oh, hell! Was that you guys? I drove by you twice.
A man's country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers and woods, but a principle; and patriotism is loyalty to that principle.

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 11:53:09 AM »
Yep I was there as was Roy, Mosnar87,EM87,Jeeprrt, and Ghostrider.
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."