General Category > MOC IT Dept.

Forum Hosting Transition / Upgrade

<< < (7/8) > >>

jgillmanjr:
That's what I'm working on right now.

Although it seems for some reason attempting the install script for the last plugin I tried was causing it to chmod /home/miopenca to 777 which:

1. Is bad
2. cPanel doesn't like with suPHP, which causes the forums not work work (you may have noticed this a few minutes ago)

I'm actively working this issue.

jgillmanjr:
Got another plugin installed, and it looks like it has the capability to support more than just youtube, although I only have youtube enabled right now.

Jeff:
IS it now.

EDIT:  Ok, it is :)

gryphon:
Just wanted to post a public "thank you" to Jason for the website hosting upgrade, Drupal upgrade, and all the other things he's done.  Our website and forum are very responsive, and the website reorganization and new features are great.  Your continued efforts are sincerely appreciated.

jgillmanjr:

--- Quote from: gryphon on November 23, 2014, 06:41:58 PM ---Just wanted to post a public "thank you" to Jason for the website hosting upgrade, Drupal upgrade, and all the other things he's done.  Our website and forum are very responsive, and the website reorganization and new features are great.  Your continued efforts are sincerely appreciated.

--- End quote ---

Aww shucks :>

Of course I have to give credit to jreese and jsteinmetz for the initial work getting MOC to where it was at. I just took the ball and ran.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version