Author Topic: Obama’s Latest Executive Order Slapping Russia WITH ak-47 ban 13662  (Read 3411 times)

Offline #1Gunner

• MOC Member
In response to Russia’s aggressive actions in Ukraine, the U.S. government has issued a number of new sanctions against Russian companies. Among the companies targeted is Kalashnikov Concern, the arms manufacturing company that makes AK-47s.

Under the new sanctions, Americans who own a Kalashnikov Concern product, like an AK-47, that was “bought and fully paid for prior to the date of designation (i.e., no payment remains due to Kalashnikov Concern), then that product is not blocked and OFAC sanctions would not prohibit the U.S. person from keeping or selling the product in the secondary market, so long as Kalashnikov Concern has no interest in the transaction

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?

Offline Jeff

I think Obama is an idiot.

Offline birddseedd

Offline birddseedd

oh, also, this has nothing to do with Russia, he has multiple orders preventing the import of firearms into the US.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
In response to Russia’s aggressive actions in Ukraine, the U.S. government has issued a number of new sanctions against Russian companies. Among the companies targeted is Kalashnikov Concern, the arms manufacturing company that makes AK-47s.

Under the new sanctions, Americans who own a Kalashnikov Concern product, like an AK-47, that was “bought and fully paid for prior to the date of designation (i.e., no payment remains due to Kalashnikov Concern), then that product is not blocked and OFAC sanctions would not prohibit the U.S. person from keeping or selling the product in the secondary market, so long as Kalashnikov Concern has no interest in the transaction

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?
He learned this from George H.W. Bush
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline Peaceforsam

Re: Obama’s Latest Executive Order Slapping Russia WITH ak-47 ban 13662
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 03:31:07 PM »
Obama=Enemy