Open Carry Specific > OC Experiences

OC Kalamazoo area

<< < (6/6)

autosurgeon:
I OC in several of Hardings other stores and have never been reacted to.

mosnar87:
Of course not, you aren't a seeddy looking character. :)

kc8swy:
I just started working in Portage.  I've been OC'ing during the group bicycle rides of the KBC.  The had 5 members already email the president about it.  They are not happy.  We need to setup a table Wed night at the Kal Haven Trail head :)

CitizensHaveRights:
Yeah, I dropped out of my bicycle club about 1990. Too many leftist weenies thinking others should lead their lives the way the lefties wanted them run. That and there were increasing numbers of riders I didn't feel particularly safe sharing the road with on group rides. I'm one to talk though. The only time in ten years that I actually contacted a fellow club member was when I accidentally rear ended somebody in the middle of the Mackinac Bridge.

You did give me a good idea though. I should dust off my 30 year old race bike and OC a big stainless 1911 on the weekly Wednesday night ride, without a foam hat on my head of course.

kc8swy:
Sounds like a plan. I should be there this wed night.  The president asked me to cc in my seat bag. Of course that would lead time muzzle in an unsafe direction and I've had seat bags fall off before. Not to mention all the stuff we carry in there.  Lets pm and coordinate our efforts.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version