Author Topic: Re: List your Open Carry Experiences here.  (Read 5892 times)

Offline Zergling

Re: List your Open Carry Experiences here.
« on: August 18, 2014, 10:17:49 PM »
Today I attempted to OC for the first time. I drove my car up to Hall Road and Scheonner, parked in the Gander Mountain parking lot, opened the trunk, got nervous, went home. If Biggby Coffee doesn't have a sign posted on their door, Wednesday will be the first time for me.

You all give me the motivation and determination to practice my rights. Without this forum, I would be so lost.

Offline Xpiatio

• First Name (Displayed): Benjamin
Re: Re: List your Open Carry Experiences here.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 10:48:51 PM »
Today I attempted to OC for the first time. I drove my car up to Hall Road and Scheonner, parked in the Gander Mountain parking lot, opened the trunk, got nervous, went home. If Biggby Coffee doesn't have a sign posted on their door, Wednesday will be the first time for me.

You all give me the motivation and determination to practice my rights. Without this forum, I would be so lost.
It's easier to go with other ocers for the first time.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 08:36:01 AM »
It's easier to go with other ocers for the first time.
def makes its easier when oc for first time to have others who are "seasoned"

'ill come down to gander on hall! i oc there all the time and always like checking out their new guns. i want to go check out rifles soon anyways. let me know sir

Offline Zergling

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 11:43:14 AM »
Anytime you want. Wednesday morning I am going fishing but anytime other than that, I am down! I'm 90% sure today around 5-6PM I will be going to Biggby Coffee near 18 and Hayes. I check these forums a lot so you can either PM me or just show up. You'll know it is me. I'm super skinny and look really awkward lol.

Just PM me what day/time frame works easiest.

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 01:39:02 PM »
ill meet you down there. i work til 5pm but should be there around 530-545 ill have a bright orange polo shirt from work and a 2 tone .40 on my right hip. ima line backer type build. lol hard to miss me

ill try my best to answer any questions or concerns you may have. ill print up a trifold and bring one of the mi update 86 cards adam hooked me up with from YGM

if you wont be able to make it please text me at 586-388-2400 or email me at brad.pagels@adv-tech.com if i dont hear from you ill plan on being there between 530-545. ive got to go to a friends at 18 and mound this evening so it will work out perfect lol
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 02:04:46 PM by SD40VE »

Offline Zergling

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 07:51:54 PM »
Biggby tonight was nice. Met up with SD40VE and talked for a bit. Nobody cried, no mothers shielded their children, and I had a very enjoyable iced chai.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 08:02:27 PM by Zergling »

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 09:10:40 PM »

Offline Xpiatio

• First Name (Displayed): Benjamin
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 10:18:09 PM »
Biggby tonight was nice. Met up with SD40VE and talked for a bit. Nobody cried, no mothers shielded their children, and I had a very enjoyable iced chai.
OK sd40ve, what did you do with that cherry?

Offline Pond Scum

• MOC Lifetime Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Glenn
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2014, 04:55:37 AM »
Thumbs up to both of you!  Thanks for posting!   :D :D

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2014, 08:09:39 AM »
OK sd40ve, what did you do with that cherry?

i put in a mason jar on my nightstand next to the rest of the OC cherries ive stolen :)