Open Carry Specific > OC Questions

Test new OC locations with disposable gun?

<< < (2/6) > >>

CitizensHaveRights:
In short,  I'd carry what I own.

I like 1911s. Nothing wrong with a Glock or M&P, but trying to stick me with one is like trying to sell a AR to somebody who likes walnut stocked Pre-64 Winchester 70s.

A GI mag allows for 7+1. Two 230gr JHPs per customer. (one hit on a subject and two on bystanders per 17rd Glockload is NYPD standards, not mine)

If there are more than four of them there's a good chance #5 is going to have time to do something to you while you're dealing with the first four no matter how much firepower you have.

Most 1911s not striving for GI authenticity come with 8 rd mags. Every single stack I've owned did, even the 3" carry guns.
You can always load 8+1 and carry a 10rd spare. 19rd of 230gr HP goes a long way.

Besides, how do you know 'my favorite 1911' isn't THIS? (BTW, that is a screaming steal on a gun that lists for $1449)

SD40VE:

--- Quote from: TheQ on August 06, 2014, 11:11:15 AM ---Why carry a 1911? A true 1911 only has 7(?) rounds as it is single stack. Why limit yourself like that?

--- End quote ---
.45 ACP because shooting twice is silly lol.

1911 is a timeless classic, that being said i like mt 14+1 in .40 S&W over 7+! in .45acp

Xpiatio:
My biggest stink here is the fact that you want to "test" the police and librarians.  That is just a horrible mindset to have for open carry. 

CitizensHaveRights:
Benjamin, I don't see what's wrong with checking up on my employees.

If they obey the law, then fine, I can rest easy.
If they insist on violating state law, then corrective action is needed. 

part deux:
How about just going about your life and doing what you normally do?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version