Author Topic: Will Hayden Arrested for Child Molestation  (Read 9439 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan

Offline SD40VE

• SE Region Posse
  • New Haven, Macomb County
  • First Name (Displayed): Bradley
Re: Will Hayden Arrested for Child Molestation
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 03:12:05 PM »
the allegations are false

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 08:46:09 PM »

Offline m.marino

• First Name (Displayed): Michael
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 12:03:19 PM »
Considering that they put the child back in his care after all the public stunt. I would call this a case of left wing BS and the idiots who listen to MSM as "truth" will believe what they are told. The rest will make their own choices and will see the outcome. The media will use it to try to destroy and the sheeple will eat it up. Same thing has happened on more than one occasion with public person who don't toe the line the current PTB's wish folks to toe. Just another reason to NOT own a TV. -Michael
Tuebor Libertatus

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 09:39:59 PM »
BREAKING: Sons of Guns Star Arrested (Again) for Rape of 12 Year Old

The founder and owner of Red Jacket Firearms in Baton Rouge was arrested Tuesday evening and charged with the aggravated rape of a 12-year-old child.

The U.S. Marshal in East Baton Rouge Parish arrested William Hayden around 3 p.m. Tuesday. Hayden had a warrant out for his arrest and was apprehended in Livingston Parish as a fugitive from East Baton Rouge Parish.

The victim told deputies with the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office that since March 2013, that Hayden had raped her almost daily, according to an affidavit of probable cause.

The victim says Hayden took her virginity when she was 11-year-old and would allegedly take her in his bedroom and rape, according to the affidavit. The victim told authorities she did not report the acts because she feared physical abuse from Hayden.

Initially, the victim said she didn't disclose any information because Hayden intimidated her when he allegedly told her, "Don't tell them nothing, because I'm all you got."

http://www.nola.com/crime/baton-rouge/index.ssf/2014/08/sons_of_guns_star_arrested_aga.html

Red Jacket has also legally separated themselves from Will Hayden following this latest accusation, posting the following on their Facebook page:

Today, Red Jacket Firearms has received complete legal separation as an entity, from Will Hayden. We will continue to operate, although with heavy hearts and promise to do everything in our power to fill customer orders, back orders and provide support to those affected by these new developments.

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 04:44:30 AM »
If that's what he's into, I doubt that he just started last year. He didn't just suddenly decide at his age to become a hebephile. I tend to think either Stephanie is hiding the past or somebody is fabricating the present.

That said, somebody in our "justice" system is REALLY out to get him.
He's arrested, arraigned, posts bail, and less than two weeks later FEDERAL MARSHALS are used to re-arrest him as a FUGITIVE, all because they withheld one of the charges at the initial arraignment because they wanted to subject him to arrest, arraignment, and bail twice? And they say it's common to do this to accused molesters, because prosecutors think it's fun to harass molesters in any way possible?

I know two girls that something like this happened to. In both cases, the crimes really happened, prosecutors had sufficient evidence, and no idiot persecuting attorney games were played. The suspects were arrested and charged, and eventually went to prison until the victims were adults in their 20s.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 05:39:26 AM by CitizensHaveRights »
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 10:24:55 PM »
Sons of Guns Cancelled!

“Given the serious and horrific nature of the charges against Will Hayden, we have decided to halt further production of 'Sons of Guns' and cancel the series," the Discovery Network said in a statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/08/27/sons-guns-star-arrested-for-allegedly-repeatedly-raping-minor/

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 05:09:42 PM »
From Glenn Flemming (formerly of Sons of Guns):

OK Im going to break my silence on all the stuff that’s been happening. This will be my FINAL comments on it.

Also be prepared, I don’t have to watch what I say anymore because of a TV show.

First off Im going to go with innocent till proven guilty because that is the law of the land BUT there is a ton of evidence out there. Im privy to a little more info than most of yall are and I can tell you its f**ked up. Like I don’t even want to know what I know f**ked up.

Ive known who the accuser is for a while now and I can tell you 100% I believe her. She isn’t looking for cash she is just doing whats right. If someone out there still thinks the ex wife is trying to get back or some silly $#|t like that you can stop that $#|t now.

Did will hayden jumpstart my career? Yep sure did. So did the folks at Discovery and Jupiter productions. I appreciate what they did. And to Discov and Jupiter and most of the guys at RJF, I had a ton of fun with it Thank you.

Now to the point at hand, this may sounds harsh but ya know what f*** it. If he is guilty hang him. From the tallest tree, with piano wire.

I consider the folks I was on the show with my friends and I will always be there for em and I hate what the family is going through but remember one egotistical asshole did this. Im sure he can find one bullet

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Glenn-Fleming-TV-dude/204638072883094
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 05:18:15 PM by gryphon »

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 05:19:37 PM »
Hmmmm...

Disgusting.
Must we really go there.
I don't care what you've heard about who or where.
I dare you to say that my wife is a liar,
and I wouldn't believe it, but the water is higher;
And here comes the fire
that will burn your soul
'Cause I know what you did when she was 12 years old.
I know about the drinking and you thinking you'd get away
worried about the "shame" that she'd live with one day.
********!
You fooled with my wife when she was young.
Sucking and groping, do you remember what was done?
Well she does, and she told me how you made her feel.
like she was wrong, when this was your deal.
you've been doing dope, meth and coke
prescription pills when all you needed was hope.
trying to tell me that my wife's property was yours,
did you think for a moment I would change my course?
I'm sure of what my wife has said and told me;
and now the light shines on the lies you sold me.
you are in deeper than you've ever been,
you were in deep before I met you,
before I thought we were friends.
you threaten these women 'cause you were afraid of men.
You threaten their lives while you smile and grin.
well your face twist, and I've wondered why.
there was always something behind your eyes.
Best friends of yours still don't want to believe,
but the word you've been standing on
will bring you to your knees.
please,
try to get some help.
Or go ahead, become dead, kill yourself,
whatever MF, do as you will,
but I promise you
you won't get to kill,
me or my family or any of my friends.
I told you before I was here to the end.
I promised my wife more than I promised you,
and that's why we've done what we had to do.
who are you,
that you should escape
from the punishment you deserve?
Man this is rape!
This is abuse in a sexual manner.
This is hard facts, not TV banter.
Plan your plans and scheme your plots
but my Glock 17 still has 17 shots.
believe me you've got nothing left here,
cause I've got eyes to see and ears to hear.
Fear is why my wife asked me to save her.
She knew you did it, and she knew you'd enslave her.
and we saw how you tried to exploit her property
and you always said "No one will stop me."
Well you've got these new enemies,
and I've got mine,
and you are one of them, and that's just fine.
If that's what you play, I hope you play well,
but man let me tell you my enemies face hell.
for my God is with me, and I am with Him.
and all of His angels make your chances slim.
I believe in them because they come from God.
Jehovah is the one that gives the nod.
Jesus holds the rod that guides my flock;
He is my foundation, solid as a rock.
I tried to save you but you believed in yourself.
well, see how it is
without our help.

Kris Ford
9:32pm 8/26/14

https://www.facebook.com/kristafor.ford.9

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2014, 02:11:26 PM »
Stephanie Hayden now says her dad raped her, too and will be meeting with law enforcement.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/07/sons-of-guns-sexual-abuse-will-hayden-daughter-stephanie-raped/
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 03:01:09 PM by gryphon »

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2014, 07:54:35 PM »
And wasn't Steph one of those who said he was innocent at the time of the initial arrest?
I guess I was right about her:
He didn't just suddenly decide at his age to become a hebephile. I tend to think either Stephanie is hiding the past or somebody is fabricating the present.

"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2014, 08:32:13 PM »
She did defend him.  Speculation is that was to keep her income from Sons of Guns flowing, but now that the Discovery Channel has cancelled the show...

Offline m.marino

• First Name (Displayed): Michael
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2014, 08:29:32 AM »
Okay, I have limited information as the most I am getting on the web is MSM and that is something I don't trust. I don't know if the man is guilty or innocent at all. I do know it is extremely strange for federal agents to be the arresting persons on a non federal case. That in and of itself puts up a huge amount of red flags. -Michael
Tuebor Libertatus

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2014, 09:07:34 AM »
Okay, I have limited information as the most I am getting on the web is MSM and that is something I don't trust. I don't know if the man is guilty or innocent at all. I do know it is extremely strange for federal agents to be the arresting persons on a non federal case. That in and of itself puts up a huge amount of red flags. -Michael

I'd never heard of it before, but one of the articles about the 2nd arrest (with federal marshals calling him a fugitive) described it as a jackass persecuting attorney game commonly played against child sex suspects. You arrest them, arraign them, and if they post bail you file more charges and do it all over again. In this case, the persecuting attorney went full retard and claimed he was a 'fugitive' because he hadn't yet posted bail on charges he hadn't yet been arraigned on.

Somebody who'd screw his own 11 year old daughter is sick. Almost as sick as the lawyers prosecuting him.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2014, 04:10:48 PM »
A third rape accusation by another woman against Will Hayden now.

http://www.wbrz.com/news/reality-tv-star-accused-of-rape-from-22-years-ago/

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2014, 04:48:26 PM »
Holy cow, what's the statute of limitation down in LA?
We're talking 22 years from alleged offense and 16 years from victim reaching majority for this latest charge.

Offline mosnar87

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ervin
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2014, 05:31:45 PM »
"No time limit for any crime for which the
punishment may be death or life
imprisonment, or for forcible rape."

https://www.rainn.org/pdf-files-and-other-documents/Public-Policy/Legal-resources/2009-Statutes/09LouisianaStatutes.pdf
"I don't want to be someone that successfully defends himself with a pistol.  I want to be someone that never has to defend himself with a pistol."
-Bronson, 2013

"Its not what I do for a living, its that I want to keep doing it"
-Evil Creamsicle, 2010

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2014, 06:01:08 PM »
How do you get a fair trial for a rape that went unreported for 22 years?
Unless it resulted in offspring, the total evidence to present in court is:

Victim:"He raped me"
Accused:"I didn't rape her"

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Daniel
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2014, 08:05:56 PM »
My $0.02:  One victim coming forward can be encouragement for others to come forward.

As for the 22 year gap, a psychologist can testify that given the persons emotional state, they were most likely abused as a child.  Other people that observed the relationship at that time can testify to behavior, emotions, and interactions with the accused.   The groundwork can be laid for "something occurred" or the "relationship was not normal."  Credibility is then added to a accusation of events 22 years ago.  There also appears to be a pattern developing.

I'm guessing a jury will have to sort this out.
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2015, 01:08:41 PM »
Wow.

Police officers under fire for Mardi Gras float poking fun at alleged ‘Sons of Guns’ sex abuse victim

Officers from the Baton Rouge Police Department put together a float that had a “Sons of Guns” Will Hayden theme, complete with a rather unbecoming picture of his daughter and co-star, Stephanie, with the caption, “A face only a daddy could love.”

http://www.guns.com/2015/02/25/officers-under-fire-for-mardi-gras-float-poking-fun-at-alleged-sons-of-guns-sex-abuse-victim/

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2015, 05:38:40 PM »
Stephanie Hayden Ford: Will Hayden Forced Me to Deny Child Abuse

http://www.ammoland.com/2015/01/stephanie-hayden-ford-speaks-out-ammoland-exclusive/

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2015, 08:36:42 PM »
*** UPDATE ***

Will Hayden's attorneys quit, judge releases them.

Hayden has been charged with multiple counts of aggravated child rape and forcible rape with at least four people.  "Too much evidence."

http://blog.nola.com/baton_rouge_crime/print.html?entry=/2015/08/sons_of_guns_wil.html
http://bearingarms.com/three-lawyers-leave-will-haydens-defense-team/