Author Topic: Don't OC an umbrella on a rainy morning in California  (Read 2580 times)

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
Don't OC an umbrella on a rainy morning in California
« on: August 25, 2014, 06:40:32 AM »

http://www.10news.com/news/cal-state-san-marcos-on-lockdown-search-for-possible-gunman

Craig was joking about it online, even posting a meme that reads, "I don't always bring an umbrella to work, but when I do, I get cuffed."

"What could you do but find the humor in it, otherwise it was just going to ruin my day, ruin my faith in humanity," he said.

Craig says over the 17 years he has worked at Cal State San Marcos, he has been through several active shooter drills. He says law enforcement on Wednesday handled the situation professionally.

(yeah, those three bozos pointing rifles look so professional)
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline bigt8261

• MOC President
  • MOC Board Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc
  • First Name (Displayed): Tom
Re: Don't OC an umbrella on a rainy morning in California
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 09:56:14 AM »
Does that guy in red have his finger on the trigger? Kinda looks like it.

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 10:41:10 AM »
I bet the guy showing off his legs does too, and with four of his coworkers downrange.

Remember the time Lansing's "Elite S*T*A*R*T Unit" arrested a drug suspect in a Meijer parking lot (south Penn IIRC), cuffed him, searched him, and led him into the back of a van with a sidearm pressed into his back? The nitwit with the drawn gun had a sympathetic muscle contraction in his trigger finger when he exerted himself climbing into the van, and put a single round into the suspect's back. To my knowledge, NOTHING happened to that officer or S*T*A*R*T over that negligent discharge. I think when the suspect got out of the hospital they should have given him a Glock with three rounds in it and told him to shoot the officer, his supervisor, and their weapons trainer in the back.

If they refuse to learn the lesson of Salvatore J. Culosi Jr, then we need to disband the death squads, auction off their gadgets, and fire all the cops who trained with them. I'm not joking. It has become necessary for officer safety as well as citizen safety.
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Daniel
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2014, 05:59:02 PM »
I bet the guy showing off his legs does too, and with four of his coworkers downrange.

They all look like dorks.  Shorts, T-Shirts, and tennis shoes.  Riot helmets.

You, cover the roof while I put four officers in crossfire.
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36