Author Topic: Open carry restaurant in Alabama  (Read 2554 times)

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
Open carry restaurant in Alabama
« on: September 29, 2014, 12:36:30 PM »
http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/09/a_southern_breakfast_grits_gra.html

My only objection is to the owner's claim that wearing a cross-draw 9mm makes him a target for robbers.
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
Re: Open carry restaurant in Alabama
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 03:55:29 PM »
http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/09/a_southern_breakfast_grits_gra.html

My only objection is to the owner's claim that wearing a cross-draw 9mm makes him a target for robbers.
huh?

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Daniel
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 09:49:48 PM »

I missed that part in the article...
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 10:00:27 PM »
I didn't catch that it was a joke:

"I jokingly told a couple of my customers, I said, 'You know what?'" Stewart said. "I said, 'If somebody walks in to rob this place and see the gun on me ... who do you think they are going to shoot first? That's going to give you time to get out the door. Just look at it as I'm wearing it for you.'"
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?