Author Topic: Any MOC members up for a cuddle?  (Read 4464 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Any MOC members up for a cuddle?
« on: September 30, 2014, 06:31:51 PM »

“Cuddlr is a location-based social-meeting app for cuddling,” cuddlrapp.com explains. “Find people near you who are up for a cuddle. Have a cuddle with them. No pressure.” What could possibly go wrong? A question gigaom.com journalist Carmel DeAmicis set out to answer.

We talked about safety and security and the city, and she confessed that she checked the rooms in her home every night with a gun before she went to sleep.

There’s nothing you want to hear more when meeting a stranger you’re going to cuddle with than that they have a gun. I had never actually seen one in person, aside from on a cop’s holster, so she led me into the bedroom and took it out from its hiding place, discharging the holster before teaching me how to aim. As I held its weight in my hand, I thought – I am the world’s biggest idiot for walking into a stranger’s home. Sure, I had set up a safety system with my colleague to call the cops if she hadn’t heard from me, but a lot could happen before that.

https://gigaom.com/2014/09/29/i-snuggled-with-a-stranger-using-new-app-cuddlr-and-my-fellow-cuddlee-had-a-gun/

Red = her lightbulb moment.

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Daniel
Re: Any MOC members up for a cuddle?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 08:56:35 PM »
Sure! How about at the Biggby at Okemos and Jolly?  Tomorrow work for you?   

:sarcasm:
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 03:09:51 PM »
Sure! How about at the Biggby at Okemos and Jolly?  Tomorrow work for you?   

Where were you?

Offline Xpiatio

• First Name (Displayed): Benjamin
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 01:39:48 PM »
Where were you?
Come over here big boy.... Wink.

Offline Zergling

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2014, 07:54:29 AM »
As long as I don't have to be the little spoon...