Author Topic: At least we can OC in a bar with CPL in MI...  (Read 3031 times)

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
At least we can OC in a bar with CPL in MI...
« on: October 06, 2014, 05:39:07 PM »
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline Xpiatio

• First Name (Displayed): Benjamin
Re: At least we can OC in a bar with CPL in MI...
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 08:22:03 PM »
but I still hesitate on carrying in a bar.

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 09:07:16 PM »
Why?

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2014, 10:12:40 PM »
I'd like to know why also.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline Xpiatio

• First Name (Displayed): Benjamin
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 09:45:29 PM »
Sorry it took a while to reply.  Reason why.... Even though I wouldn't be drinking, I have a feeling of caution about carrying in a bar cause of the fear of doing it for the first time.  Also thinking there will be an altercation with someone who is drinking and me carrying.  I know it's irrational.  Plus, I don't know any bars in west Michigan that allow it

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 09:48:22 PM »
Sorry it took a while to reply.  Reason why.... Even though I wouldn't be drinking, I have a feeling of caution about carrying in a bar cause of the fear of doing it for the first time.  Also thinking there will be an altercation with someone who is drinking and me carrying.  I know it's irrational.  Plus, I don't know any bars in west Michigan that allow it
I do it frequently at bars in the metro Detroit area. Some even in downtown Detroit. You'd be surprised, just like OC anywhere else, how it is a non-issue.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update