Author Topic: KIDS BOOK: My Parents Open Carry  (Read 6645 times)

Offline venator

• MOC Member
    • My Parents Open Carry book order
KIDS BOOK: My Parents Open Carry
« on: August 01, 2014, 01:38:48 PM »
If you open carry and have a difficult time explaining why to your family and friends, or if you want to learn about the open carry of a handgun, or if you've wondered if open carry is right for you, then this book is what you need.

My Parents Open Carry was written in the hope of providing a basic overview of the right to keep and bear arms as well as the growing practice of the open carry of a handgun. We fear our children are being raised with a biased view of our constitution and especially in regards to the 2nd Amendment. Before writing this, we looked for pro-gun children's books and couldn't find any. Our goal was to provide a wholesome family book that reflects the views of the majority of the American people, i.e., that self-defense is a basic natural right and that firearms provide the most efficient means for that defense. We truly hope you will enjoy this book and read and discuss it with your children over and over again.

As you read this book, you will learn about the growing practice of open carry, the 2nd Amendment, and the right and responsibility of self-defense.

http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/
Family book on OPEN CARRY go to: http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/
Looking forward to having more smites than posts.  Thanks all.
The above are my opinions only.  Please seek an attorney concerning all questions of law.

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
Re: Re: KIDS BOOK: My Parents Open Carry
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 07:08:16 AM »
If you open carry and have a difficult time explaining why to your family and friends, or if you want to learn about the open carry of a handgun, or if you've wondered if open carry is right for you, then this book is what you need.

My Parents Open Carry was written in the hope of providing a basic overview of the right to keep and bear arms as well as the growing practice of the open carry of a handgun. We fear our children are being raised with a biased view of our constitution and especially in regards to the 2nd Amendment. Before writing this, we looked for pro-gun children's books and couldn't find any. Our goal was to provide a wholesome family book that reflects the views of the majority of the American people, i.e., that self-defense is a basic natural right and that firearms provide the most efficient means for that defense. We truly hope you will enjoy this book and read and discuss it with your children over and over again.

As you read this book, you will learn about the growing practice of open carry, the 2nd Amendment, and the right and responsibility of self-defense.

http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

Great book - bought multiple copies to give as gifts. :)
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline venator

• MOC Member
    • My Parents Open Carry book order
Re: KIDS BOOK: My Parents Open Carry
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 08:52:28 PM »
*** SPECIAL ***

As a Christmas gift from the authors and White Feather Press, if you buy My Parents Open Carry at the already great price of $9.95, for just $4.95 more you get Blood in the Streets: Concealed Carry and the OK Corral, by Skip Coryell.

That is a retail value of $31.90 for only $14.90 plus S&H. This offer is only good when buying books from White Feather Press (PayPal).
Family book on OPEN CARRY go to: http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/
Looking forward to having more smites than posts.  Thanks all.
The above are my opinions only.  Please seek an attorney concerning all questions of law.