Author Topic: Cops raid wrong house, shoot dog in Flint  (Read 2162 times)

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
Re: Cops raid wrong house, shoot dog in Flint
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 05:33:58 PM »
Hershel Smith  has some harsh words for that one:
http://www.captainsjournal.com/2014/10/12/michigan-cops-raid-wrong-house-and-shoot-beloved-15-year-old-dog/

I am always loath to disarm people (note my defense of the so-called “mentally ill”), even the police.  Law enforcement has as much right to self defense as I do, but this has become an epidemic.

As a side note, I’ve said before that if you are in law enforcement and cannot handle animals, you are unfit, unsuited and unqualified for the job.  Go spend some time at a farm or ranch doing the things you should have learned to do as a little boy.  If you are a pussy around animals, you surely shouldn’t be hunting for felons.

But to the main point, one by one, police force after police force, if you prove that you cannot handle yourselves with maturity, decency and respect for ordinary folks, you should not be armed.  You should forthwith turn in your weapons to your superiors, and if you don’t, you should be forcibly disarmed by the National Guard (or the unorganized militia).
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?