Author Topic: Fraser Carnival and Fireworks  (Read 3702 times)

Offline sprinklerguy28

• Webb Tactical
Fraser Carnival and Fireworks
« on: July 26, 2010, 12:44:05 PM »
Walked around the Fraser carnival last night with the GF, and road some rides. OCed without issues from anyone. Was noticed by several LEOs they all nodded and said hi. Thumbs up to Fraser PD. Also met Renegade Marine as he was walking around OCing.

Offline RenegadeMarine

Re: Fraser Carnival and Fireworks
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 02:00:57 PM »
It was nice meeting you last night. I wish I could have talked a little longer, but I was in the process of helping my sister-in-law round up my neices and nephews. That place was packed, I heard there was like 20,000 people there! It was a good time though. I walked past a couple LEOs but I didn't look to see their reaction because I was more concerned with the task at hand. The only issue I had was with my brother-in-law's cousin, who was working for the Lions Club, saying "you can't carry that in here, theres more than 2000 people here!" He had to walk away before I could correct him though. He has his CPL but obviously he doesn't know the laws very well, I will have to bring him up to speed the next chance I get. Other than that no comments or looks that I noticed. It's good to know that my hometown is OC friendly! And the fireworks were great as usual!