Author Topic: Another good day of OC!  (Read 3247 times)

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Another good day of OC!
« on: July 26, 2010, 05:31:40 PM »
OCed at the Secretary Of State in Paw Paw lots of looks no comments, OCed at Copper grill for lunch also Paw Paw no issues, OCed at the Paw Paw at&t store to dispute a charge on my bill.. no issues and got terrific service and a refund of the charges.. no issues or comments, OCed at Advanced Auto for some oil for the bike... no issues.

OCed at the Lawrence Village Hall to pay my water bill talked with the village manager for 30 min about various planning issues... No reaction as usual to my gun.

Oh and I carried OTHERWISE all over Van Buren County on the Bike today!
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Re: Another good day of OC!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 10:27:31 PM »
Another addition for today,

OCed at the Village of Lawrence Monthly Planning Commission Meeting. (I am the chairman) no issues or comments.
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline JoeCar

Re: Another good day of OC!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 12:25:48 AM »
I have to say that you are definitely desensitizing the public. Nice!