Author Topic: Colorado's got the Hickenlooper Blues  (Read 2996 times)

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
Colorado's got the Hickenlooper Blues
« on: October 27, 2014, 09:30:52 AM »
It's hard to imagine a governor worse than Mark Schauer, but this video includes footage of Hickenlooper actually claiming it's not his fault he signed the Colorado magazine ban into law, a staffer forced him to do it:

"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline part deux

• MOC Member
Re: Colorado's got the Hickenlooper Blues
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 11:07:58 AM »
important point here.  Staffer promised Bloomberg.

Don't for a minute think that Bloomberg money comes without strings.

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
Re: Colorado's got the Hickenlooper Blues
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 11:33:33 AM »
That's why our governor's married name is Snyder-Bloomberg.
Not even Schauer can make me vote for him again.

OTOH, nobody on the planet can make me vote for Schauer after his late night vote to claim the power to order me to engage in 'interstate commerce' with Michigan insurance companies. Thanks to that pile of feces, I have to file my first ever protest return in less than two months, not a minor thing when 90% of my income comes from filing a few hundred income tax returns every winter.
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?