Open Carry Specific > OC Questions

carry "otherwise" in church parking lot, or softball fields

(1/2) > >>

Advanced Security:
I understand I can legally OC in a church with my CPL, however, can I conceal, in the parking lot, and softball fields? It doesn't fit the letter definition of places I can't, hence the question.

Thanks,

Jeff

FatboyCykes:
I don't believe you can do either w/o permission from the church(pastor/leadership board).

Advanced Security:

--- Quote from: FatboyCykes on July 26, 2010, 08:56:18 PM ---I don't believe you can do either w/o permission from the church(pastor/leadership board).

--- End quote ---

Do either, OC or CC? Or do either softball, parking area? I thought the PFZ didn't apply to parking areas of churches?

Jeff

FatboyCykes:
Church property is church property I believe.  The only exemption is school parking lots for CC.

venator:

--- Quote from: FatboyCykes on July 27, 2010, 05:52:48 AM ---Church property is church property I believe.  The only exemption is school parking lots for CC.

--- End quote ---
If you look at the revised statute it exempts all parking lots of the PFZs so parking lots are ok.  As for OC with a CPL this may be legal and you would not have to have permission.  BUT it is private property and they can ask you to leave, etc...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version