Author Topic: Robert Farago jumps firmly into the OC camp  (Read 2328 times)

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
Robert Farago jumps firmly into the OC camp
« on: November 21, 2014, 12:08:12 PM »
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2014/11/robert-farago/memo-gun-rights-advocates-open-carry-stfu/

While I appreciate the tactical advantages of concealed carry, it’s time to face facts: open carry is THE battleground for American gun rights. Not supporting the NRA. Not voting for pro-gun politicians. Not winning court battles restoring Americans’ natural, civil and Constitutional right to keep and bear arms. Openly carrying firearms.

There’s nothing you can do – nothing – that will have as great an impact on firearms freedom. Because the anti-gunners depend on non-gun owners who know nothing of guns to support their war on your RKBA. Undermine that support with open carry – a rude awakening but an awakening nonetheless – and the antis will be dead in the water, Bloomberg billions or no.

When Texas enacts open carry, I will wear a gun on my hip wherever it’s legally allowed. Why? Because I can. Because I must. I must protect my gun rights for my children, my community and my country. If you live in a state that allows open carry you need to open carry your firearm. Tonight. Tomorrow. For years to come. If you don’t, don’t tell me you’re a gun rights advocate. By thy deeds thy shall be known. That is all.
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?