Author Topic: Making Open Carry Hip and Cool in Detroit  (Read 4329 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 05:33:49 PM by gryphon »

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Re: Making Open Carry Hip and Cool in Detroit
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2014, 01:33:47 PM »
Stop slouching, Glenn.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2014, 12:20:32 AM »
There's the bigot that made the despicable racist comments to the wife of MOC's Secretary.

I find it so hypercritical for someone that constantly plays the race card from the bottom of the deck to be so callous and bigoted as to make disgusting racial slurs to a person they're having dinner with at a public restaurant. Especially while they are video taping themselves.

Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2014, 12:55:12 AM »
Perhaps you shouldn't talk inside baseball without explaining yourself to all those who have no idea what you are talking about.

Like me, for example.

Offline Xpiatio

• First Name (Displayed): Benjamin
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2014, 10:16:12 PM »
Perhaps you shouldn't talk inside baseball without explaining yourself to all those who have no idea what you are talking about.

Like me, for example.
+1

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2014, 08:47:03 AM »
There's James Baker, the leader of that group that is the  the bigot that made the despicable racist comments to the wife of MOC's Secretary during the MOC dinner in Canton last weekend.

I find it so hypercritical for someone that constantly plays the race card from the bottom of the deck to be so callous and bigoted as to make disgusting racial slurs to a person they're having dinner with at a public restaurant. Especially while they are video taping themselves.

I fixed it.
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2015, 05:11:54 AM »
There's the bigot that made the despicable racist comments to the wife of MOC's Secretary.

You mean when they were talking about regional foods and it was mentioned that Asians eat more rice?  Yeah, that's a despicable racist comment. 

You're a sick individual.  Seek help.  Whatever you do, do not go into public service.