Author Topic: Lansing OC mini-meet up,Steak n shake.  (Read 3507 times)

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
Lansing OC mini-meet up,Steak n shake.
« on: July 28, 2010, 01:25:23 AM »
Me and TheQ met up at Steak n shake tonight(midnight-1am roughly),spent over an hour there chatting about gun and knife laws as well as discussed LEO encounters.

No issues other than a few glances from a table filled with drunk and/or high teens.

Forgot pics,but it was a great time,he is a real good guy from what ive gathered so far,im sure he will comment on this sooner or later.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Re: Lansing OC mini-meet up,Steak n shake.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 02:00:24 AM »
Me and TheQ met up at Steak n shake tonight(midnight-1am roughly),spent over an hour there chatting about gun and knife laws as well as discussed LEO encounters.

No issues other than a few glances from a table filled with drunk and/or high teens.

Forgot pics,but it was a great time,he is a real good guy from what ive gathered so far,im sure he will comment on this sooner or later.

What he said.  After I got home I took my sidearm out of the trunk, re-holstered it and went for a walk through my quiet, sleepy neighborhood.  I just got home from that.  Not a soul seen, save 2 cars I passed.  One of the cars I question the soberness of the driver as it seems they drove past their own driveway (at a decent rate of speed) and then backed up and went into it.  Maybe the person didn't live there?  Late night booty call?

Other than that, only lights in living rooms that had drawn curtains.  On my block there was some laughter and banging coming from a second floor window.  I'm guessing a good time was being had.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).