Open Carry Specific > OC Experiences

Vigilante White Guy Tackles Black Man Licensed to Carry a Gun

<< < (2/2)

TucTom:
In my eyes, White / Black has absolutely nothing to do with this. Unless you are a "news" agency trying to make it important.

#1Gunner:
I Agree, I simply copied the headline of the News Story...

CitizensHaveRights:

--- Quote from: TucTom on January 23, 2015, 01:35:35 PM ---In my eyes, White / Black has absolutely nothing to do with this. Unless you are a "news" agency trying to make it important.

--- End quote ---

Depends. What would the suspect have done if he observed an armed 62 year old white guy get out of his truck and walk into Wal-Mart? Only he can answer that, and if he has any brains at all he's keeping his mouth shut.

TucTom:

--- Quote from: #1Gunner on January 23, 2015, 02:26:11 PM ---I Agree, I simply copied the headline of the News Story...

--- End quote ---

I didn't realize that thanks for letting me know.

gryphon:
*** UPDATE ***

Tampa, Florida -- A 43-year-old man was found guilty of tackling another man who was legally carrying a firearm in a Walmart, in a case caught by surveillance video.

A jury found Michael Foster guilty of battery on Tuesday. His sentencing is scheduled for May 7.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/2015/04/23/shopper-guilty-in-tacking-of-gunman-at-walmart/26269309/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version