Author Topic: TTAG: An Open Letter to Open Carriers  (Read 4090 times)

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
TTAG: An Open Letter to Open Carriers
« on: July 13, 2015, 09:05:11 PM »
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Daniel
Re: TTAG: An Open Letter to Open Carriers
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 09:35:04 PM »
After three trips to the local firing range I became comfortable with the gun and was ready to carry on a daily basis.

After 2 classes and ~200 hours of range time over two years, I realize I need more training and practice.  I understand the limits of my weapon system and myself.  I need to stretch them.  After three trips to the range, I was still getting adrenaline rushes when I pulled the trigger.

Little did anyone in the store know I had more firepower in my waistband than the two combined.

Shows that the writer has no clue that a .22 can easily take a life.  http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/09/9_mm_and_22_magnum_were_weapon.html#incart_story_package 

As the day went on I couldn’t help but wonder why these two felt the need to strap their guns to their hips on the way to the grocery store.

And he never thought to think of why he felt the need to strap a gun on his hip that day?  What makes him better than them?

if anyone but you knows that you’re carrying a pistol, you’re doing it wrong.

should read, if anyone but you knows that you’re carrying a pistol, you’re offending me and my panties are in a wad because of it.  One person's opinion of how I carry is just that, opinion not fact.
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
Re: TTAG: An Open Letter to Open Carriers
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 10:10:29 PM »

And he never thought to think of why he felt the need to strap a gun on his hip that day?  What makes him better than them?

He knows that disgusting things like guns and sex organs should be enjoyed in private and not be open to public view.

The comments seem to be somewhat slanted against him. And Gryphon hasn't even started to tear his arguments apart yet. 
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 10:20:11 PM by CitizensHaveRights »
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?