Open Carry Specific > OC Questions

Anyone who OC's in Flint township?

<< < (2/2)

gryphon:
Wrong on so many counts.

--- Quote from: Gary_Runningbear on June 04, 2017, 04:41:39 PM ---Q, no guns are allowed in ANY establishment in Michigan that has a liquor license. You got extremely lucky, my friend. Search: Michigan open carry laws.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

CitizensHaveRights:

--- Quote from: gryphon on June 04, 2017, 09:38:59 PM ---Wrong on so many counts.

--- End quote ---

But correct on one count:
"Search: Michigan open carry laws."

Or, better yet, read this:
https://media.miopencarry.org/publications/moc/Trifold.pdf

Langenc:

--- Quote from: #1Gunner on May 27, 2015, 12:57:03 PM ---I am not in Flint but can tell you everything you need to know. Just be nice (But firm) if police show up and remember open carry is not brandishing and is completly legal in MI. It doesnt matter how police handle it because its not illegal just be nice and firm, show ID if you want to its not a requirement even though they may lie to you (Unless you have committed a crime). Refer to the open carry pages here to get more info on the laws.

--- End quote ---

Ive not gotten in on any of these discussions in the past. I agree ID is not necessary even though most officers will ask for it ASAP.

HOWEVER, if you are in Krogers, as mentioned, then CPL is req to OC(liquor license) and then I believe ID is req on demand.

Ive often wondered who has the treaspass ability, ioe get out this is private property, the owner, obviously. A customer, doubtful, or some 17 yo clerk that dont like it??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version