Author Topic: MLIVE article on school carry  (Read 2426 times)

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
MLIVE article on school carry
« on: April 17, 2015, 11:07:21 AM »
Yep, they're against it.
Maybe I shouldn't put such an anti-gun opinion piece in the 'latest news stories' forum, but here it is:

http://www.mlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2015/04/lawmakers_must_close_the_open.html
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline MI_XD

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Bob
Re: MLIVE article on school carry
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 09:34:12 PM »
That article was in the Kalamazoo Gayzette, too. (A rag owned by MLive Media). It was posted as written by the Editorial Board of MLive. Nobody would put their name to it. (Chickensheets!)
A co-worker brought that in to let me read.. and then asked me what I thought of it. Told him that rag and article weren't even good enough to wipe my behind with. Totally miss representing the correct law on "gunfree zones". The whole rest of that "Opinion" section was filled with Liberal s&#T! All the other stories were bashing the GOP and one was defending the lies of Hillary Clinton as not being the "same old issues" and not being anything to be concerned about because she HAD to be the next president!

What a load of Bull Dukey that rag is!

Guess the NEXT march needs to be on the MLive Office!

MI_XD
MI_XD
SW Michigan
I finally can be Proud of America, again!