Author Topic: open carry in wayland  (Read 4047 times)

Offline brownchris2015

• Semper Fidelis
  • First Name (Displayed): Chris
open carry in wayland
« on: May 01, 2015, 07:42:49 PM »
I would like to oc In wayland but I would like someone to join me. If any takers please let me know.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Re: open carry in wayland
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 07:49:32 PM »
There are a number of MOC members in the Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo area.  Hopefully one will contact you.  Our facebook page is more active than this website these days, so you might consider joining it and posting there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MichiganOpenCarry/

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 08:18:42 PM »
Here is something else you might be interested in and should attend, our next Open Carry seminar in Kentwood, May 5 (just a few days away).  You can open carry here with lots of others, and you will get lots of invaluable information!

+++++

Michigan Open Carry would like to invite you to attend an open carry seminar, these seminars are geared towards the open carry of a holstered pistol and will cover a wide range of information including the laws for individuals with and without a concealed pistol license.

The seminar will be hosted at Roadbed Ministries, this is a house of worship but Michigan Open Carry has received explicit permission by the Pastor and President of the ministry for all people who can legally possess a firearm to possess and carry that firearm open or concealed depending on your CPL status. Coffee will be provided by Roadbed Ministries.

When: Tuesday, May 5th
Where 5010 Division Ave S. Kentwood MI 49508

If you have any questions feel free to contact swregion@miopencarry.org

https://www.facebook.com/events/665063940288341/

Offline brownchris2015

• Semper Fidelis
  • First Name (Displayed): Chris
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 08:32:14 PM »
Will do. Thank you