Author Topic: Racists gun control Statutes  (Read 3137 times)

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
Racists gun control Statutes
« on: April 04, 2015, 08:14:12 PM »
I would like it if we didn't have to register our firearms, Michigan is one of the few that still requires us to register our handguns.

That was part of the system enacted in the 1920s to keep handguns away from dark skinned citizens.
Get the racists out of the state legislature (and the gun haters out of the governor's office) and repeal should be easy.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 12:55:31 PM by TheQ »
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Re: Re: Legislative Ideas? Post them here!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 11:05:18 AM »

That was part of the system enacted in the 1920s to keep handguns away from dark skinned citizens.
Get the racists out of the state legislature (and the gun haters out of the governor's office) and repeal should be easy.

Many of the ones with "dark skin" in the legislature want to keep registration.
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 11:21:48 AM »
Who said the racists in Lansing aren't the ones with darker skin?

But, yeah, it's funny that everybody assumes the OFWGs want to get rid of lingering Jim Crow laws because OFWGs are racist.
Like I used to want to say to the late Rev Lester Stone: If you can tell whether I'm a racist by looking at the color of my skin, you should look inward to see who's the real racist here.
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 11:41:42 AM »
The military is trying to pull this stunt.  There was a story in the news today outlining how they are trying to indoctrinate the Army by sending them to race sensitivity classes, telling them that because they are white they don't know that they're racist and have a "white privilege," and that “Race privilege gives whites little reason to pay a lot of attention to African Americans."  To their credit some walked out of the class.