Author Topic: Goodbye, Harbor Freight?  (Read 4523 times)

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Re: Goodbye, Harbor Freight?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 06:59:48 PM »
This is very sad news, indeed!
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 07:35:51 PM »
Time to check some local stores for signage?
The comments at TTAG seem to say that while it's corporate policy, implementation is left up to the local managers, and most of them don't seem to be implementing it.

The lackey in charge of the FaceButt page just doesn't seem to understand:
"It's no problem, just leave your gun behind when you come into the store".
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline Pond Scum

• MOC Lifetime Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Glenn
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 09:56:18 PM »
Time to go shopping at the Harbor Freight in Muskegon and OC my hard chrome 1911!  :smile:

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Daniel
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 10:12:01 PM »
Home Depot and Menard's haven't had issues with me open carrying.  At Lowe's, I've had positive interactions with employees about open carrying.

I only used Harbor Freight for one time use tools or tools without moving parts.
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2015, 12:03:26 PM »
Now the FaceButt lackey gets tossed under the bus:
No, it's not our policy to get involved in firearms, states have laws for that.

I'm all for giving them the benefit of the doubt, and letting them say that whoever invented the no guns policy pulled it out of his rectal cavity without any authority to do so.

Offline UNCLE CHEAP

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2015, 11:24:12 AM »
Why would anyone even step inside that hole,  That place is like 20 times worst then Walmart.