Author Topic: Handgun rack  (Read 3937 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Handgun rack
« on: June 17, 2015, 03:45:04 AM »
So you’ve got your bedside pistol, and a couple of other pistols strategically stationed throughout the house (kitchen, living room, family room, etc.—right?)  Your gun safe door pistol pockets are full, and still you’ve got pistols laying around inside your safe with no organization.

One solution: handgun racks from Battenfeld's Lockdown Vault Accessories.  These vinyl coated metal handgun racks are extremely handy for use in your gun safe.

They come in 2, 4, 6, and 8 gun configurations.  I was recently placing an order from Natchez Shooters Supplies, although many places sell these, and thought I’d order the six gun model to try out.  I like it.  $19.

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
Re: Handgun rack
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 08:44:06 AM »
Gives me an idea of something to do with leftover cherry scraps after I finish refacing the kitchen cabinets.
I'll have more than $20 worth of my time in it, but it beats watching TV and it'll look better than the vinyl dipped wire one.
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline nmadole

• Wizard
  • MOC Member
    • The Gun Store
  • First Name (Displayed): Nick Madole
Re: Handgun rack
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 10:08:19 PM »
I own a few sets of those handgun racks.. they work well as long as the gun isn't too small. They are in my Junk box, being that I upgraded my firearms displays.
Owner - The Gun Store / Elysium Armament Nick@Migunstore.com

www.MIGunStore.com