Author Topic: 8th congressional district - Mike Bishop vs Melissa Gilbert  (Read 4108 times)

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
8th congressional district - Mike Bishop vs Melissa Gilbert
« on: August 11, 2015, 12:48:07 PM »
Yes, the anti-gun child TV star thinks she can move to Michigan and represent us in Congress, based on the fact that her name was very well known 40 years ago.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/08/10/get-set-for-a-gun-rights-fight-little-house-actress-all-grown-up-and-running-for-congress-235921
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Re: 8th congressional district - Mike Bishop vs Melissa Gilbert
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 03:19:59 PM »
She lives around Howell, I believe.  I read some story about her moving here awhile back.

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 04:02:12 PM »
Yeah, married Tim Busfield and moved to Michigan a couple of years ago.
I guess that beats Hillary Clinton running for Senator from NY and then moving to NY.

Offline m.marino

• First Name (Displayed): Michael
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 06:04:55 PM »
Who wants to put money on a Bloomberg backed campaign?

Michael
Tuebor Libertatus

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 06:57:28 PM »
I wouldn't count on Bishop to be a paladin of your rights either...

Tom McMillin was a far better choice but lost to establishment choice Bishop in '14 primaries :(
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).