Open Carry Specific > OC Experiences

OC vacation experiences in Mackinaw and the UP Part Deux

<< < (2/3) > >>

Divegeek:

--- Quote from: hevymetal on September 12, 2015, 06:43:48 AM ---I didn't realize they had changed their policy. I thought I would have to surrender it again, so when he asked for a CPL I didn't quite know why. When he said I could keep it during the voyage because I had one then I realized why he asked. hehe

--- End quote ---

You need to have a CPL to OC on a boat because under Michigan law they are basically treated the same as a car.

G36shooter:
Thank you for posting your OC events to the UP. We should be proud to be gun owners and not feel that because we have a CPL we should CC. We have nothing to hide, carry on!

TheQ:

--- Quote from: Divegeek on September 14, 2015, 09:56:30 AM ---You need to have a CPL to OC on a boat because under Michigan law they are basically treated the same as a car.

--- End quote ---

(2) A person shall not carry a pistol concealed on or about his or her person, or, whether concealed or otherwise, in a vehicle operated or occupied by the person, except in his or her dwelling house, place of business, or on other land possessed by the person, without a license to carry the pistol as provided by law and if licensed, shall not carry the pistol in a place or manner inconsistent with any restrictions upon such license.

Cars, boats, trucks, hovercraft -- all vehicles. Motorcycles and bicycles too -- but I digress.

dlgeorge:
I love the part about talking into your sleeve!  Lol.  Sounds like something I would have done.   

Langenc:
Yes, talking to the sleeve would help out..,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version