General Category > New Member Introductions

Newbie to MCO

(1/3) > >>

LadyBeth:
I finally got the nerve to go to the Women's shoot in May. A friend of mine "hisbetterhalf" suggested to a group of us to check it out.

The last time I actually shot a gun was years ago. Scared to try again but now I am a proud CPL holder and would recommend it to all the women out there since we are the ones that are targeted most often while we are out shopping or doing many day to day activities.

I went out to Cabela's to hang out with my friends who were working the table this past weekend. Met several MOC members and learned about things I do not know.

That was also my first open carry. Looking forward to open carrying more often.

CitizensHaveRights:
Welcome from Charlotte.
Looks like I get to be the first to give you "Karma".
(the cheer/jeer function that becomes available to you after you post 50 messages to the forum)

part deux:
Welcome LadyBeth

Pond Scum:
Welcome!  Thanks for your comments.... I'm a big believer in girls with guns for the reasons that you mentioned.  I already quoted your post to my wife.  She has had her CPL for 6 years but she doesn't carry .... I wish she did! 

part deux:

--- Quote from: Pond Scum on September 16, 2015, 06:15:27 PM ---Welcome!  Thanks for your comments.... I'm a big believer in girls with guns for the reasons that you mentioned.  I already quoted your post to my wife.  She has had her CPL for 6 years but she doesn't carry .... I wish she did!

--- End quote ---
Recent wake up call for my spouse.  We had an interesting incident at the house, I had a beer and couldn't carry.  She should have, but wasn't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version