Open Carry Specific > OC Questions

OC holster style preference?

<< < (2/6) > >>

Divegeek:
I conceal carry a Ruger LCP in my front pocket everyday. Sometimes I will add a G43 in either a Sawyer concealment apendix holster, or a crossbreed type holster IWB.

When I OC it is usually my G19 in an Uncle Mikes Reflex retention holster.

I don't have any back issues

Theraven536:

--- Quote from: Divegeek on October 08, 2015, 09:40:56 AM ---I conceal carry a Ruger LCP in my front pocket everyday. Sometimes I will add a G43 in either a Sawyer concealment apendix holster, or a crossbreed type holster IWB.

When I OC it is usually my G19 in an Uncle Mikes Reflex retention holster.

I don't have any back issues

--- End quote ---
I have an LC9 also, with a belt OWB holster. I don't like the LC...  I got it for my ex wife (when she was my wife of course). It fit her hand really well. I don't like the trigger pull on it. I've been thinking about selling it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Divegeek:
The LCP is even smaller than the LC9, and yes the trigger sucks, but I have yet to find a gun that size and that easy to conceal and carry everyday with a trigger that didn't suck just as bad. The only thing that comes close is the S&W bodyguard but I have personally seen to many mechanical failures for me to trust my life to one. I can easily train to get used to and overcome the crappy trigger.

Theraven536:

--- Quote from: Divegeek on October 09, 2015, 08:46:07 AM ---The LCP is even smaller than the LC9, and yes the trigger sucks, but I have yet to find a gun that size and that easy to conceal and carry everyday with a trigger that didn't suck just as bad. The only thing that comes close is the S&W bodyguard but I have personally seen to many mechanical failures for me to trust my life to one. I can easily train to get used to and overcome the crappy trigger.

--- End quote ---
The Sig P238 might be what you want. It is a .380, but is smaller then the LC9, I don't know about the LCP.

Theraven536:
My recorder did show up yesterday, after testing recording quality carrying it in a few places on my person, I need to get a lanyard for it.

I made the drive that I make twice a month, from Jackson to Indian River, to drop off my 3 year old :-(.  I'm using my new drop leg holster worry my 1911 , and I'm happy to say that there is no increased back pain. So I'm glad I got the holster.

We have made a dozen stops this trip, so I'll post our experiences on the correct category shortly. Glad to say no issues.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version