Open Carry Specific > OC Questions

Hell's Saints?

(1/2) > >>

Theraven536:
Has anyone done any OC walks with Hell's Saints? I was thinking of doing one (or more). Thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

gryphon:
I don't believe anyone here has done one, maybe Michigander.  Some people here have issues with some of the members, but I can't speak to that.

I have thought about doing one, not because I am a proponent of LGOC, but I've watched a number of their Detroit walks videos and have been fascinated by their interactions with the public. I have emailed back and forth with James (Baker) a few times.  If I did I wouldn't carry a long gun, though.

Theraven536:

--- Quote from: gryphon on October 12, 2015, 12:29:53 PM ---I don't believe anyone here has done one, maybe Michigander.  Some people here have issues with some of the members, but I can't speak to that.

I have thought about doing one, not because I am a proponent of LGOC, but I've watched a number of their Detroit walks videos and have been fascinated by their interactions with the public. I have emailed back and forth with James (Baker) a few times.  If I did I wouldn't carry a long gun, though.

--- End quote ---
If I decide to, I will not carry my long gun. I don't see the value in doing that, other then shock value.

Anyone else?

If I do decide to, I will be sure to post about it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

gryphon:
Have you seen this thread from earlier this year?

https://forums.miopencarry.org/index.php/topic,4821.0.html

dmd7765:
My personal Opinion....

I find there walks to border on trying to instigate conflict, same with when they show up at events.

Mr Baker was at a dinner I attended, and was said to have made comments (some say racist) about the current MOC VP's wife.  I didn't hear the comments directly, but I believe the VP

Ill pass on any Hell's Saints events.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version