Author Topic: suspended ccw ?  (Read 4301 times)

Offline pd340

suspended ccw ?
« on: August 09, 2010, 09:00:55 PM »
I have a suspended CCW but I still have legal registered pistols would open carry work for me ? Sound like they are arresting people even though you can open carry legal. I have no felonies on my record but one misdemeanor marijuana position 2007. This is a weird situation because Oakland County gave me back my pistols but the Gun board still suspended my CCW for 8 years.
 Thanks  MJ
ps I you want to know more about my case you can go to the royal oak tribune do a search for the word  "craze" this will give you more details rather then typing it all here.

Offline FatboyCykes

Re: suspended ccw ?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 09:16:14 PM »
As long as you're legally able to own the pistol, and it is registered to you, you can open carry with many stipulations and laws to trip you up.  So, if you plan/intend on OCing w/o a CPL, please CYA and familiarize yourself with the laws asap.

Offline Bronson

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 01:56:05 AM »
So, if you plan/intend on OCing w/o a CPL, please CYA and familiarize yourself with the laws asap.

And then stop and digest the information.  Then read it again, and again.  Then have some of us quiz you.

Bronson
Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Offline judge

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 12:09:03 PM »
This is 1 of the reasons I'm behind MOC. and OC. 18 to 21 yr olds, people who can't have a CPL, or afford one. That shouldn't mean they've lost the right to defend themselves.