Author Topic: Hamaneggs case fund above!  (Read 6051 times)

Offline hamaneggs

Hamaneggs case fund above!
« on: August 10, 2010, 12:59:28 PM »
First sticky above for Hamaneggs case.Help if you can! Thank You and God Bless! See youtube.com/user/opencarryMI ,for info.
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!

Offline wardog6t

• Go Army, Beat Navy!
    • http://michiganopencarry.org
  • First Name (Displayed): john
Re: Hamaneggs case fund above!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 05:20:48 PM »
Quote from: JeffSayers
There is a legal agreement in place that if the case is victorious, all legal fees donated plus a percentage above that, will be donated back to Michigan Open Carry to create a trust that will be used in the unfortunate event that another Michigan citizen suffers such abuse. If and when that happens, Mr. Haman and MOC will begin establishing the trust fund and its regulations. This is an opportunity to establish something that may grow into something much larger than this case.

To address the question posted by another person as to what happened: Please visit the link in the OP to read the statement from the attorney's office. We would also ask that at this point, discussions about the incident be left to occur where they belong... in the courtroom.

To my knowledge MOC.INC has had some issue's in the past in regards to donations and other accounting issue's. Could you please enlighten us at to if the taxes,moneys other financial issue's have been corrected? Furthermore will this money , if the case is won. Suddenly become unaccounted for?
"Any day you don't hear a "POP" and "WHIZ" is a Wonderful day....."

Offline hamaneggs

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 05:36:51 PM »
Quote from: JeffSayers
There is a legal agreement in place that if the case is victorious, all legal fees donated plus a percentage above that, will be donated back to Michigan Open Carry to create a trust that will be used in the unfortunate event that another Michigan citizen suffers such abuse. If and when that happens, Mr. Haman and MOC will begin establishing the trust fund and its regulations. This is an opportunity to establish something that may grow into something much larger than this case.

To address the question posted by another person as to what happened: Please visit the link in the OP to read the statement from the attorney's office. We would also ask that at this point, discussions about the incident be left to occur where they belong... in the courtroom.

To my knowledge MOC.INC has had some issue's in the past in regards to donations and other accounting issue's. Could you please enlighten us at to if the taxes,moneys other financial issue's have been corrected? Furthermore will this money , if the case is won. Suddenly become unaccounted for?
I intend for this to be public.
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!

Offline hamaneggs

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 04:41:03 PM »
http://www.freep.com/article/20100815/NEWS05/8150432/Gun-activists-take-aim-at-metro-Detroit  -This is the first mention in print of my suit.I have had Norb Franz of Macomb Daily,who has covered us(2 front page stories for 08'picnic in Warren) with journalistic integrity,on hold since my incident(waiting for the case to be filed).I'm sure we will do whatever it takes to get this going!