Author Topic: Hastings Chief Calls Open Carry 'incident' unacceptable  (Read 3691 times)

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
Hastings Chief Calls Open Carry 'incident' unacceptable
« on: May 06, 2016, 09:31:21 AM »
Oh, THE HORROR:
Ever notice that when somebody thinks he has to say he's not anti-gun, the next words out of his mouth prove that he's lying?
(BTW, it was a WWMT-TV3 hidden camera feature report, aired Wed at 11, but not archived online yet that I can find)

A man with gun on his hip, wearing a mic and body camera and being followed by a WWMT-TV cameraman was on the street in downtown Hastings Friday afternoon, April 29. The man walked into two downtown stores, and then left.

"I’m not against guns, or open carry,” Pratt said, “but to have someone in Dar Leaf’s position to do that when there are 4,000 students from 60 school districts in town for the Jazz Festival is just a stupid decision."
- See more at: http://wbch.com/news/252066

http://wwmt.com/news/local/preview-carry-controversy
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Re: Hastings Chief Calls Open Carry 'incident' unacceptable
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 09:09:14 PM »
Maybe he's not anti-gun, but he's sure anti-liberty.

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
Re: Hastings Chief Calls Open Carry 'incident' unacceptable
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 09:27:03 PM »
Maybe he's not anti-gun, but he's sure anti-liberty.

And if he's that upset because somebody came to town, OC'd in two stores, and left, then I think we can call him anti-OC, even though he directly claimed to not be anti-OC.

A lot of people who genuinely consider themselves to be strongly pro-gun *cough*bobowens*cough* are plainly anti-OC. At least most of them don't disclaim their anti-OC status.
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?