Author Topic: Open Carry Freindly Grocery Store Needed.  (Read 3648 times)

stainless1911

Open Carry Freindly Grocery Store Needed.
« on: April 04, 2010, 03:08:52 PM »
Well, I lost another grocery store today, I got brave and asked a manager for permission to OC there, and he gave me some BS about a "family environment", and now I need a place to buy my food. Any suggestions?

It was the Krogers store on Sashabaw Rd.

Offline T Vance

• Jackson, MI
Re: Open Carry Freindly Grocery Store Needed.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 03:41:26 PM »
I believe this section is for OC events.

stainless1911

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 07:02:03 PM »
Still getting used to things here. I figured since it was a location based issue, that I put it tn the right spot.

Offline jeffsayers

• MOC Charter Member
  • Do you really want to go there with me?
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 12:14:50 AM »
I would advise you to seek out a corporate response as to policy. My (former) Kroger in Roseville never had an issue with me carrying and I taught many a shopper about their rights at that store. They lost my business on an unrelated issue.
United we STAND!
I open carry for the same reason God gave poisonous animals bright colors.

Offline kyleplusitunes

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 02:22:11 AM »
H&H Grocery in Corunna Mi.

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 04:05:53 AM »
kroger at 21 and card rd dosen't seem to have a problem with me, but i have never actually asked permission, but the blockbuster video in the same complex is fully on board with open carry, i asked the manager and he says he dosen't mind one little bit! i get a wave and a hello from all the employee's there! all good people and the managers are all ex military!
shaun
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.