Author Topic: OC thank you  (Read 8736 times)

Offline G36shooter

• MOC Member
  • MOC Member,SE Regonal Coorrdinator
  • First Name (Displayed): Greg
OC thank you
« on: July 07, 2016, 09:05:53 PM »
My wife and I were at our local Walmart in Fowlerville today and i was thanked by a patron for carrying. He and his wife were  from Arizona visiting family here. AZ being a Con Carry state he did not have a government permission slip, therefor he was unarmed, Nonetheless a great interaction. I did ask him to look up MOC.org and like us on FB. 

Offline hevymetal

Re: OC thank you
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 08:06:07 AM »
My wife and I were at our local Walmart in Fowlerville today and i was thanked by a patron for carrying. He and his wife were  from Arizona visiting family here. AZ being a Con Carry state he did not have a government permission slip, therefor he was unarmed, Nonetheless a great interaction. I did ask him to look up MOC.org and like us on FB.

Makes it all the more worth while when someone compliments you for OCing. A few years back an elderly vet called me over to his location when he saw I was armed and shook my hand and thanked me for upholding his rights. Almost brought a tear to my eye because I saw how genuinely grateful he was that people were exercising the rights that he went to war to protect. He said he carried daily up until Arthritis precluded him from doing it anymore.

Offline G36shooter

• MOC Member
  • MOC Member,SE Regonal Coorrdinator
  • First Name (Displayed): Greg
Re: OC thank you
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 05:44:36 PM »
Indeed, heavymetal