Author Topic: Ingham County Judge under investigation  (Read 6738 times)

Offline linux203

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Daniel
Ingham County Judge under investigation
« on: September 22, 2016, 09:47:22 PM »
Just thought I'd leave this here.  Since she is one of MOC's favorite judges [/sarcasm]

http://www.wilx.com/content/news/Ingham-County-Judge-under-investigation-394513571.html

An Ingham County Judge is under investigation for possible Obstruction Of Justice.

The issue is whether or not circuit court judge, Rose Marie Aquilina, released video of man trying to stab a prosecutor in another judge’s courtroom.
When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are in peace. Luke 11:21

Then He said to them, “But now, he who has a money bag, let him take it, and likewise a knapsack; and he who has no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."  Luke 22:36

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
Re: Ingham County Judge under investigation
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 06:52:24 AM »
Um, how is releasing video of a public act a crime?
How does it obstruct justice, by making it hard to seat a jury which hasn't seen the video?
Where is this, Maryland, Illinois, Wrigglesworthville?

When I saw this topic, I was hoping to see Baird hauled off to jail, but incredibly enough, I really haven't seen that idiot in the news since she got elected to the circuit bench based on the vast legal experience she inherited from her grandfather. Did she somehow escape being as horrible of a judge as she was a representative?
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 06:13:22 PM »
I assume she released CCT footage from a courtroom camera.  How did she get the footage and how/where did she release it?  Great reporting, WILX.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2016, 01:13:41 PM »
Sued him for $50k?
That should happen more often when cops act like video is a crime. (what I said goes double for taxpayer owned video being shown to the taxpaying public)

Why do Ingham voters keep re-electing useless people?
Seems like the last useful thing Wriggly did was break down doors for Tri-County Metro Narcotics Squad about 35 years ago.
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?