Author Topic: Back to the Bricks planning on OCing  (Read 5256 times)

Offline Advanced Security

Back to the Bricks planning on OCing
« on: August 16, 2010, 03:03:59 PM »
Back to the Bricks is expected this weekend.  I'm planning on OCing, and was wondering if anyone wanted to hook-up. Its downtown flint. I live less than a mile, so we could carpool, I may have downtown parking hooked up.

Let me know

Jeff

Warchild

Re: Back to the Bricks planning on OCing
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 03:25:02 PM »
I won't be able to make it. I will however pass along some info I got. I will have to claim the "media" blue line in that I cannot reveal my source for the following info I got. So there are no concrete facts or statements to back it up.

I was "told" that due to all the increased violence in Flint, the cops weren't going to put up with any of this "OC..BS" and are waiting for an example to show up. Again this is all "told" hearsay, I only post this as a warning to be careful and be on guard for the unexpected. Be prepared, be polite, and be safe.
I wish you all a good time.

JMO

Offline Lonewolf0714

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 04:03:43 PM »
I live on the other side of the state or I would accept this offer. I think we need to be more organized as a group to remind LE and the basic public that its legal and to display how many people actually support OC. I have been confronted twice in one week by LE for OC. It is illegal for them to target anyone for the expression of their rights, but this does not mean that they would not and do not do this. However, the more public displays we have the better. OC is legal even if their are people who dont like it.

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2010, 11:55:25 PM »
I won't be able to make it. I will however pass along some info I got. I will have to claim the "media" blue line in that I cannot reveal my source for the following info I got. So there are no concrete facts or statements to back it up.

I was "told" that due to all the increased violence in Flint, the cops weren't going to put up with any of this "OC..BS" and are waiting for an example to show up. Again this is all "told" hearsay, I only post this as a warning to be careful and be on guard for the unexpected. Be prepared, be polite, and be safe.
I wish you all a good time.

JMO

With voice recorder going, I'm for sure going to now. Me and a friend will. I've been "targeted" here in flint at times. I will say, I've stopped giving I'd and info during encounters if not neccessary.  We'll see how it goes.

Jeff

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 06:30:49 PM »
Leaving for a walk downtown. 

God Bless,

Jeff

Offline JoeCar

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 11:22:18 PM »
Well Jeff, how was your oc down to the bricks festival? I'm curious. Your're a trail blazer, you know!

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 02:19:53 AM »
Well Jeff, how was your oc down to the bricks festival? I'm curious. Your're a trail blazer, you know!

Offline Radioman

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 06:53:25 PM »
Hmmm.... Looks like he is speachless.  Not sure how to read that.

Radioman

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 07:19:29 PM »
Hmmm.... Looks like he is speachless.  Not sure how to read that.

Radioman

lol  My fricking phone.  I tried to post from my phone.  Looks like a no go.

Over all was ok.  Walked one end of Downtown, to the other.  No issues, no comments to me, only comments about me.  One lady called me a "Mother-F-er with a gun," as polite as one can say that.  lol

I passed 4 Flint PD officers, all of which I am 100% certain they saw my gun.  I'm planning on going back.  I loved checking the cars out.

Jeff