Author Topic: Northeast Oakland Co. not so new guy..  (Read 3453 times)

Offline Grifter

Northeast Oakland Co. not so new guy..
« on: August 16, 2010, 07:31:35 PM »
Hey all, I was here a couple years back titled under something else and just due to life hadnt visited here in a while. Couldnt remember who the heck I was so I rebuilt myself. Seen the fight going on regarding Royal oak and decided to stop back in.

Either way I can attest to the fact that the subway in downtown Rochester is very OC friendly. I get harassed by the manager if I dont have a weapon on me when I go in there. Hes good people.

I do not have a CCP. (yet). I plan to get one soon just so I can have the firearm on me in my jeep.

On the flip side of stories my father CC's and back when I was on here before I told him about this right. Now he OC's with his CPL. Last year he attended a thursday evening event in Rochester Park and got harassed by one the the RPD SGT's (pd was called by an offduty county sheriff regarding a man with a gun). The Sgt seemed to be less then enlightened about Michigan Law and asked my pops if he could drive the him home to drop off his weapon. Sensible discussion prevailed and Dad just ended up CCing the weapon. I hope the SGT took some time to educate himself.
Its good to be back, the place looks good and it appears you all have been working hard to advance the cause.

Keep up the good fight all,

RLTW

Offline mosnar87

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ervin
Re: Northeast Oakland Co. not so new guy..
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 08:22:29 PM »
Welcome to the MOC Forum!

BTW you may still have a username at this forum as well...
"I don't want to be someone that successfully defends himself with a pistol.  I want to be someone that never has to defend himself with a pistol."
-Bronson, 2013

"Its not what I do for a living, its that I want to keep doing it"
-Evil Creamsicle, 2010