General Category > General Discussion

Finally did my CPL class

<< < (2/4) > >>

CitizensHaveRights:
That seems like a pretty quick turn around.
When mine was issued in Eaton County, they did them once a month and if you didn't have your application in a couple weeks before their monthly meeting it got put off until next month.

bignaz:
Yeah the turn around was not to bad. I just wish they would just put CPL on our driver's license. So it's one less thing to fill my wallet...And it did not look so booty. 

michaelm_ski:
I have had two or three cpl's from Macomb county when I lived in Saint Clair Shores and worked in Detroit that has been about 29 years ago , well I live in a nice quiet county in the country and never thought I would get or need another cpl but lately things have been getting crazy with armed robberies and not to mention I still come down to the big D so I talked with the wife and I told her I was going to do it for her and the three kids and so I have it again . It took 19 days for my license to come in after I turned my prints in to Clare county I was amazed at the speed and very happy I recommend everyone that is able to get a license to please take a good course and protect yourself as the police can not be there when you need them they usually are there after the event takes place and it may be 10 or more minutes . Congrats Naz .

Pond Scum:
michaelk_ski,

Glad you got your CPL after a long hiatus!   If your wife doesn't have a CPL I encourage her to get one.  My wife got her CPL at the same time I did.  She doesn't carry but it keeps her legal if she stays in the car when I leave a gun in the car with her.

michaelm_ski:
I am working on her trying to convince her of her capabilities it took 19 days from when I turned my prints in till I received my license .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version