Author Topic: New Member "Old Timer"  (Read 8205 times)

New Member "Old Timer"
« on: June 15, 2018, 06:14:10 PM »
I look forward to getting to know Mich. Open Carry and want to introduce myself. I've held memberships in the NRA and MCRGO for many years (decades).  Though I've not had much chance to shoot and hunt in my "retirement" I've been very active in support of the 2nd Amendment, the NRA and MCRGO.  FWIW, I am also a "most viewed writer" on Quora.com with 7700 answers including the categories: firearms, The National Rifle Association and the 2nd Amendment. My answers have gotten 4,270,000 views by Quora members and I have over 600 followers.  Currently though I'm "blocked" from answering questions on Quora because  I "wasn't nice and wasn't respectful" in answering a question about the teenage (gun control) mob originating in Parkland, Fla. ;-) I hope to meet more members at the next rally.  Best wishes to you all.

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
Re: New Member "Old Timer"
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 10:55:51 PM »
Currently though I'm "blocked" from answering questions on Quora because  I "wasn't nice and wasn't respectful" in answering a question about the teenage (gun control) mob originating in Parkland, Fla. ;-)

That's the Progressive version of an open and honest discussion on guns. They talk, and we shut up or they'll shut us up.
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Re: New Member "Old Timer"
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 11:38:04 PM »
Quora has slapped my wrist a few times.  No ban, though.  Readers there are quick to report you for violating their rules on being nice.

Welcome.  Stop by the MOC table at the Second Amendment March this Wednesday, June 20 and introduce yourself!

FYI, most of the activity happens on MOC's facebook pages now, though.  If you do facebook, join our "group" page.