General Category > Announcements

Spam posts

<< < (3/7) > >>

gryphon:
I absolutely hate facebook.  The only reason I created an account there is because Line 6 chooses that as the avenue to reach their current and potential customers.  Then Michigan Open Carry embraced facebook.  On MOC's worst day, our facebook group gets one hundred times as many post views as does this forum on our best day.

You can't stop  the signal.

gryphon:
Also see reply #7 above from me.  Take this seriously.

CitizensHaveRights:
But if the House of Zuc can block MrGunsnGear for posting about a military hero receiving a medal, anybody (or possibly any group) can be blocked for anything.

Super Trucker:

--- Quote from: gryphon on August 24, 2018, 02:06:34 PM ---Also see reply #7 above from me.  Take this seriously.

--- End quote ---

The writing has been on the wall for a long time, but as I said why bother with a organization that you are forced to beg for information?
I've been at the meh point for a while now, if they feel supporting bookface to make sure they can reach billions of people (to bad the membership numbers do not reflect that) then that is their decision.

LD:
Yes, it is too bad, I WILL NOT go to %*$#@)book to talk, learn, share about guns.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version