General Category > Announcements

Spam posts

<< < (6/7) > >>

gryphon:

--- Quote from: Super Trucker on August 23, 2018, 11:26:25 PM ---Why be a member of something you are beg for information?
--- End quote ---

Members are inundated with information, so much so that some people begin ignoring it.

Notices are sent out regarding every court case or decision, event, opinion, or problem.  If you want to attend the Board Meeting online, our finances are detailed out to the penny each month.  This is not something we publish to the outside world, though, but as an MOC member you are welcome to attend.  It's only one hour once a month online.

Super Trucker:

Thanks Dan.
I can see everything you listed except the one I made bold.

--- Quote --- [font=]The emails discussed in detail the bylaws regarding office and nominations, voting, nominating procedure, offices open, duties of each office, bios of people running, the discussion/question of candidates (open Q&A both online and via email), voting eligibility, and open electronic ballot (if you weren't attending the meeting in person).[/font]
--- End quote ---

Super Trucker:

--- Quote from: gryphon on August 30, 2018, 01:27:56 AM ---Members are inundated with information, so much so that some people begin ignoring it.

Notices are sent out regarding every court case or decision, event, opinion, or problem.  If you want to attend the Board Meeting online, our finances are detailed out to the penny each month.  This is not something we publish to the outside world, though, but as an MOC member you are welcome to attend.  It's only one hour once a month online.

--- End quote ---

The meetings are impossible to attend for those with a job, so i gave up on that years ago. Think trucking industry and cell service coverage and you will understand why I still say meetings on a week day are a bad idea.
The last MOC election I went to, the board decided to parade Cindy Gamrat on a picnic table as the greatest helper we would could have, I am sure you know how that worked out.

CitizensHaveRights:
What did Gamrat actually do wrong, besides fornicate (as if no other politician ever did that) and fail to lick Snyder's boots (likely the real reason Schuette tried to prosecute her)?

gryphon:
The bios are here (as stated in the email of June 29):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOCelections2018/

The email of June 29 stated (highlights mine):

In order to read the Q&A for those running for each open position, you may choose from the following options. 

The first option is a closed Facebook group specifically for paying members to discuss candidates. click link to request access it may take several hours for access to be granted. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOCelections2018/

... feel free to ask the candidates questions or simply read their bio to learn about them. NOTE this year we will not have an election topic on the MOC forums as we have in the past, all bios and Q&A will be through the elections Facebook page.

The second option is To email your questions to elections@miopencarry.org with who your question is directed to and it will be posted to the elections Facebook page on your behalf. Once the candidate replies to your question a committee member will forward you the reply. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version