General Category > Announcements

Spam posts

<< < (7/7)

Super Trucker:

--- Quote from: gryphon on September 03, 2018, 04:52:29 PM ---The bios are here (as stated in the email of June 29):

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOCelections2018/

The email of June 29 stated (highlights mine):

In order to read the Q&A for those running for each open position, you may choose from the following options.

The first option is a closed Facebook group specifically for paying members to discuss candidates. click link to request access it may take several hours for access to be granted.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOCelections2018/

... feel free to ask the candidates questions or simply read their bio to learn about them. NOTE this year we will not have an election topic on the MOC forums as we have in the past, all bios and Q&A will be through the elections Facebook page.

The second option is To email your questions to elections@miopencarry.org with who your question is directed to and it will be posted to the elections Facebook page on your behalf. Once the candidate replies to your question a committee member will forward you the reply.

--- End quote ---

Yes I've seen all that.
Thank you for being patient, but I still have no idea where the people who ran for the election were listed (bios).
I see they are on bookface, but as we have beaten to death not everybody uses bookface.For those that do not use bookface they could have been written on the moon as we would have had the same ability to see them there.

I see option 2 says to send an email with your question and who it is directed at to x@board.com. This is the problem I am still having. I do not use bookface and since I do not how can I direct a question to a person that I have zero idea who they are?

gryphon:
Yeah, facebook was really the only option this year.

Super Trucker:

--- Quote from: gryphon on September 05, 2018, 02:05:39 AM ---Yeah, facebook was really the only option this year.

--- End quote ---
Now were are on the same page.

I gave up arguing about the meetings being impossible to attend a long time ago, but this is a little ridiculous.
I can guarantee that all paid members don't use the forum or bookface.
I understand you are not a board member and want to thank you for trying to explain the situation and allowing me to vent.

gryphon:
Super Trucker, I'm doing my best to keep every member informed via the monthly newsletter that I write.  If you have any suggestions, please feel free to email me or tell me here or get your thoughts to me in some way.  Constructive suggestions help me and everyone else.  Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version