Author Topic: Spam posts  (Read 60 times)

Offline gryphon

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Spam posts
« on: August 10, 2018, 07:41:36 PM »
We get a fair amount of spam posts and it seems they've been increasing lately.  The MOC forum has been getting several (or more than several) new accounts every day.  A few days later they come back and post ads for sex toys, DVDs, Adidas, stereo equipment, personal slaves (not sure how that works, might need to check that out myself), and so on.  I delete them and the new account as soon as I see them, but even though I check several times a day, sometimes you see them first.

Feel free to still report them if you want.  I just wanted to let you know that we are not ignoring them.  Sometimes you just see them first.  Thanks.

Offline CitizensHaveRights

• First Name (Displayed): Mitch
Re: Spam posts
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 08:06:52 AM »
My bookmark for this forum is Show unread posts since last visit.

If you start there, you'll probably find the ads for Butt Plugs faster than you could by checking for reported posts.

Seems like the garbage is all this forum gets these days.

Did everybody move over to ZuckerBook?
"A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed "  - Who has a right to keep and eat food, The People or A Well Balanced Breakfast?

Offline gryphon

• MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 10:57:00 AM »
Yes, 99.9% of the MOC traffic is on MOC's facebook group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MichiganOpenCarry/

Offline Super Trucker

• MOC Member
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 09:54:30 PM »
My bookmark for this forum is Show unread posts since last visit.

If you start there, you'll probably find the ads for Butt Plugs faster than you could by checking for reported posts.

Seems like the garbage is all this forum gets these days.

Did everybody move over to ZuckerBook?
Yes unfortunately most did.
They seem to forget some of us have been members for a very long time and since this is where communication started, it is just rude to demand everybody use bookface.